Login Form

LOTS OF PARTS COMING

More
12 years 4 months ago #1195 by rosborn
LOTS OF PARTS COMING was created by rosborn
First of all, i want to thank you Dan for creating this forum for all of us orphaned DFers as we need all the help we can get. Second i want to say how glad i was to meet some of the Q guys at the last FOD in Marion. I was in Kentucky that weekend making a deal on two more DFs and only had to go another 100 miles to see some really incredible Quickies. every plane there was a 10!! Third, i want to thank Richard Kaczmarak for expanding his business to include parts for the DF. His ideas are incredible. I am loaning him one of the DFs that I bought in Kentucky so that he can use it for R and D in his expansion into including DFs. This vis very exciting news knowing that just about anything needed to finish out a DF will soon be available, along with all the assistance needed to make it all work. with so many old shell projects turning up, now it will be easy to get what is necessary to speed things along to get the birds flying. I have spent hours talking with Richard and he really knows X wings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds