Login Form

QAC Prefabbed metal parts

• bnther
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #749 by bnther
Replied by bnther on topic Re:QAC Prefabbed metal parts
I'd be interested in the Q1 parts.
Does this Mr. Leon McAtee have an e-mail address that I can reach him at?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #750 by haiqu
Replied by haiqu on topic Re:QAC Prefabbed metal parts
bnther wrote:

I'd be interested in the Q1 parts.
Does this Mr. Leon McAtee have an e-mail address that I can reach him at?

Sure. It's leoncasper at hotmail dot com

More
14 years 7 months ago #751 by Leon
Replied by Leon on topic Re:QAC Prefabbed metal parts
Tried this last night but it was w-a-y late because I couldn't sleep. Must have done something wrong with the registration...........

My esteemed group members:

I do have my parts prints available again, sort of. My black toner decided to start streaking. It will make readable prints, but not to my standards. When that is replaced I'll print some more. Introductory price will be $20 US which includes postage in the US.

I hope to have my "new" plotter up and running this week and then I will be able to print my CAD airfoil templates once more. Price is yet to be determined.

I have taken steps to get the original QAC Quickie kit parts reproduced. The flat stock will be going to the CNC shop next week and I have the rest of the materials in hand to make the first 10 sets. prospective welders will be getting their welding test next week as well. I can do the work but haven't the time and I'm not all that fast or consistent at TIG :-(

I have set up a blog to keep those interested in my progress informed. For further details please check out:

lpmsopinion.blogspot.com/

I will be setting up a temporary web site soon with a FAQ and a basic shopping cart. When that is accomplished I'll post here and on the Yahoo groups.
===================
Leon McAtee
QRP
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #752 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:QAC Prefabbed metal parts
Hey Leon,
Glad you figured out the registration. You're also welcome to "blog" on this site if you want.

You'll notice that when you log-in, a "User Menu" appears on the left nav bar with a link that says "Submit Article."

Rob, got a time out last night when he tried it, so for now I would recommend writing the article in a text editor and then pasting it onto this website.

But I encourage anyone who has something interesting to say about Quickies to post an article!

Cheers Leon, it's good to have you working on Quickie stuff again.

Dan Yager
www.quickheads.com

Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that?

— Captain Picard, from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' episode 'Booby Trap.'
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by admin.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds