Login Form

Q200 POH Max weight of 1300lbs

More
1 year 5 months ago #1711 by Alien50
In Q-talk 129 Mike Perry wrote that some of the later Q200 kits “shipped with a weight & balance graphthat that showed a gross weight limit of 1300 lbs”
He wrote that he had obtained “a worn, patchy smudged photocopy” of this, and I have searched but not found this document.
Mike included a link to a URL of John Findlays’ which he said contained Q200 supplement, but the link is dead.

I’m restoring a Q200 in the UK and would like to get that Q200 supplement documenting the increased gross weight and other info - we dont have an Experimental Category here, and everything is driven/approved against the background of what the original designer put in writing, - even if they’re long gone.

Can anyone help?

Bill Allen
Q200 G-KWKI EGBJ
LongEz160 N99BA FD51
VariEze N2CR FD51
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1712 by JonMatcho
Bill, I think this is what you're looking for.
-Jon

Jon Matcho
Quickheads & Canard Zone Administrator
Rebuilding Tri-Q200 N479E
Building Cozy Mark IV+
www.canardzone.com
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago #1718 by Alien50
Thanks Jon - Apologies for the delay in my reply. That is a great help. 

Did it come on a sheet or document with QACs’ name on it so I can demonstrate that it wasn’t just made up by me or someone else?  
Our authorities are stickers for documentation - I once got an email from Burt Rutan approving increased LongEz weights/loading for a transatlantic trip, and out authorities were reluctant to accept it, implying that anyone could make up an email….

Bill

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds