Login Form

Test Post

More
15 years 4 months ago #1 by admin
Test Post was created by admin
This is just a test to see what an uploaded image/file looks like.

Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that?

— Captain Picard, from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' episode 'Booby Trap.'
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #1193 by rosborn
Replied by rosborn on topic Re: Test Post
THIS IS A TEST. Hey Dan! well i guess im the first Dragonfly dude to post here. Richards inventory list looks great and i hope it grows. so much, that im sending him a previously flying Dragonfly to adapt his tricycle gear on. I spoke with him yesterday and the attachment do look easier to do on va Dragonfly than a Quickie, due to the box shape of the fuselage. We valso talked about the possibility of an LS-1 canard for a Dragonfly. I would love to be the first that has one on a DF! Richards' Ideas for X wing planes are just what we need. Presently i am working on a longer cowl for the Revmater engine due to a longer \prop hub. As soon as it is done it will go to Ft. Worth to his glaas department for moldmaking. I have read on the DFlist that there is at least one builder out there that is doing the same. I truly believe that the FLAPS group is the best thing to come along for the X wing community yet. Thanks ,Dan, For creating this avenue on your site for all this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds